Friday, January 20, 2006

Scotland!

I've always wanted to travel to England. Mostly because I love the accents and I hope to one day marry Elizabeth Hurley. Best Satan ever, by the way. But I digress. So, as an American, I of course have only the vaguest of notions as to the geography of my own country let alone that of places beyond its boundaries, however, I'm almost certain that Scotland is somewhere near, if not, a part of Great Britain. (Kidding, I know Scotland is part of Scandinavia) That really isn't the point... Not that I really have a point... What was I talking about? Oh, yes. Elizabeth Hurley. Did I mention her work in Bedazzled? Breathtaking. On a related note, Scotland.. Or Skoohtlund as I like to pronounce it, somewhere located in the vicinity of Venice, is a place that really fascinates me. I mean, isn't Sean Connery a Scot? Scotty 'beam me up' Dooland (in fact, this is James Doohan and he's apparently, Canadian. Who knew?) also a Scot? Maybe that guy is from Ireland. Heck, maybe Connery is Irish. Which one has the dibs on the man-skirts? Speaking of skirts, do you know who my favorite mini-skirt wearing hottie might be? No, yer wrong, it is in fact Elizabeth Hurley. I happened to read a Blog entry by non-person who appears to be Scottish, that was quite fascinating. It was called 99 things about me or something to that affect. Can I just say, wow! I may be in love! Wait, no, that was gas. ('scuse me), but I'm definitely fascinated.

Top five Elizabeth Hurley moments

1) Bathing suit in Bedazzled
2) Bathing suit in Austin Powers
3) Bathing suit in nearly every other bathing suit scene involving Elizabeth Hurley
4) Bigger gun scene in Austin Powers
5) Cowboy hat/miniskirt swagger in Serving Sara

No comments: