Monday, January 23, 2006

Bronco Blues

So the Broncos are not going to the Super Bowl. Bummer. I mean, if you beat the Pats twice in one year, then you must be destined for glory, no? Well, I underestimated the Steelers. On hindsight, I should have given the Steelers more respect. They rush the passer better than Denver. They pass the ball better than Denver. Though, Denver did rush the ball better, it wasn't by much. The Steeler's quarterback was better than Denver's. These are things that we knew before hand, but discounted because of the Steelers abundance of late season road trips (@Vikings, @Browns, Lions, @Indy, @Cincy and @Denver). I thought they would run out of gas. Not so... The Steelers are a remarkable team. In fact, I'd much rather lose to the Steelers than to any other club... Especially the Pats and their nearly unbearable fans. I mean, give it a break people! Enough with the arrogance, already. .. Anyway, I think the Steelers are the next world champs, but I don't really care enough to write a complete analysis... That'd be too much like work... And I wouldn't have started a blog if I didn't want to avoid work. Anyway, kudos to the Donkeys for a great season.

Top Five needs for Broncos '06 - '07 season

1) Impact WR
2) DE that can get after the opposing QB
3) Faster play at the safety position
4) Dominant RT
5) Barber shop at Dove Valley

No comments: