Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Heart ...

Today I was told that I have too many crushes. This, of course, is absurd. One cannot have too many crushes. Besides, I’m very particular about whom I crush on.

My definition of a ‘crush’ is: To esteem, respect, or admire to a covetous degree with the full understanding that any real relationship would be highly unlikely.

Having a crush on and being attracted to, for me, are similar, however, although I’ve dated people I’ve been attracted to, I’ve yet to date someone I’ve had a crush on. While I’m attracted to a lot of attractive people (i.e. Halle Berry, Elizabeth Hurley, etc.) I don’t always develop a crush on them. Ironically, I have developed crushes for someone AFTER I’ve dated them.

Here is a small sampling of me crushes: (I can say me instead of my… Its my blog… er, its me blog)

Sigourney Weaver
Mekala Speilman
Minnie Driver
Andie MacDowell
Sheena Easton
Balinda Carlisle
Madonna
Sara Silverman
Sophia Loren
Janet Jackson
Karen aka Megan Mullally
Natalie Portman
Various married/spoken for co-workers/friends/gym Betties
The deaf chick from The L Word, You Don’t Know *&*$% and (guest role as Joy’s attorney) My Name is Earl
Angela Basset

My latest crush … is a cyber crush… a first …

No comments: