Friday, March 24, 2006

Tagged!

Is this the blog version of those emails that I get from some people detailing various banalities like 'My Favorite Restaraunt is... The CD I'm listening to right now is .... '?

Great!! I love doing those (most days) !!

Accent – The thing about accents is that if you live in the place you grew up, you could have an accent and never know it. In my case, I've been back to Baltimore and the people there said I talked funny. Yes, and these are people who say 'are-ah' when referring to the letter 'R'.

Booze of choice – A nice red wine is dandy. When I'm clubbing, I drink bombay sapphire and tonic.

Chore I hate – I despise cooking.

Dog or Cat – I can tolerate either. I have two Bengals at home.

Essential electronics – My 'puter of course.

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – In my medicine cabinet I have JPG, Drakkar and Creed.

Gold or Silver? Jewerly isn't my bag, baby.

Hometown – Born in Port Sulphur, LA. Raised in Denver, Colorado.

Insomnia? – Sleeping is never an issue with me.

Job Title – Technical Proj/Prog Manager II.

Kids? – I have three daughters. 13, 10 and 7. The oldest isn't biologically mine, but nevertheless.

Living Arrangement – 4-bedroom house with 3 lil gals and 2 cats.

Most-admired trait – Admired? Hmmm. I'm nearly sickening with my positively glowingly positive attitude. (Yes, I said positively glowingly. )

Number of Sexual Partners – Lets see, Madonna, Anjelina, Sigourney, Angela... Hey, are we talking partners that are actually present during the sex act?

Overnight Hospital Stays – Not since the mid seventies.

Phobia - I'm a nut about getting messy stuff on my hands.

Quote – SoaP. (Snakes on a plane.)

Religion – Ah, religion. Nothing like killing and maiming and coercing and brainwashing in the name of a higher power! That being said, I'm a Christian who doesn't go to church. AKA Sinner, foul Hellbound fiend, hypocrite, etc.

Siblings – Oldest Bro (deceased). Two younger bros and a little sister.

Time I wake up – Weekdays: 5:45am. Weekends: Anywhere between 7 and 10AM. Depending on the amount of alchohol consumed the night before.

Unusual talent/skill – I'm unusually talented at being annoyed by pigeons and such.

Vegetable I refuse to eat - That list includes: Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts, Water Crestnuts and Peas. Now, there are legumes (is that a vegetable? I forget) like black eye peas that I will also not eat but only mention because I'm not sure if a bean is in the vegetable category.

Worst habit - Waiting until the last minute to do anything, regardless of importance.

X-rays – Sure, I use them all the time to look at women's bodies thru their clothes.

Yummy foods I make – Chicken enchiladas. Tip top, old chap!

Zodiac sign – Libra. Without which there would be no love in this cruel cruel cruel cruel (several more 'cruel's) world.

People I am tagging: Vikki... and GKL.. .. Besides, Melissa (who has threatened me with delisting), they are the only people I know who blog and also read my blog. Of course, 'know', in this case is relative, since I don't really know Vikki (cept as GKL's sister) nor Melissa (cept as this really funny Easterner whose blog cracks me up). But, fyi, GKL is one of my favorite people!

2 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Aw, shucks.

vikkitikkitavi said...

Grrrrrr......