Friday, March 24, 2006

Salma and Lindsay





















I saw this picture awhile ago, but haven't had time to write anything that would really do it the justice it deserves... And, er, I still don't.

The first thought that comes thru my mind when I look at this picture is that Salma is thinking 'Mi Dios! Look at the size of her head!' .. Seriously, is it me or is Ms. Lohan's head the size of a Rushmore carving? Its, like, three times bigger than all of Salma Hayek together! If you look closely, you'll actually see Salma leaning into and up to Lindsay's head. This suggests that it is large enough to have its own gravitational field. In fact, I think I read somewhere that Lindsay is only allowed to fly on certain airplanes due to the sheer mass of her cranium. Now I'm not a hundred percent on that.

The next thought was how errily similar Lindsay's head looks to that flying shitzu in The Never Ending Story. ( I believe it referred to itself as a Luck Dragon... Can't recall its name offhand...[Falkor.. the internet is a wondrous thing]) You know, when the thing sticks its tongue out after getting the hero to scratch behind its ear? What? Don't pretend that I am the only guy who has seen this movie!

Then I just look at Salma and think, "Yeah, if she knew me she'd dig me."

No comments: