Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Peer pressure

Newspapers, blogs, editorials, etc, are all filled with Olympic happenings, Vice Presidential shootings, Religious fury and/or Iraqi insurgences. In the face of such polarizing issues, I feel that a hard line topic touting the virtues of the Electric Company over Sesame Street only throws fuel on the 'controversy' fire. Today I was tempted to write on my feelings on lighter fare, you know, a topic with a social impact of a proverbial pillow fight. Only, I feel that would be cheating my readers (the four of you) of my keen social commentary. So, instead, I'll be giving my opinion of the following red hot social conundrum: What Hollywood actor/tress has the most disturbing physical feature.

So, the rule is it has to be an actor/tress that doesn't get parts due to an unnatural look. The contestants are:

Lets see.. There is Joaquin Phoenix and his 'cleft'... Owen Wilson's 'snozz'.... Julia Robert's unnaturally large mouth..... Harrison Ford's scar.... Reese Witherspoon and her alien head... Yeah, I believe those would be my finalists...

And the deformed Oscar goes to..... Alien Headed Reese Witherspoon!! Whoo hooo!!

No comments: