Monday, September 11, 2006

Set Loose the Cougar!!

Well, back by semi-popular demand, it’s MJ on the bizz-log. Its been 3mos, give or take, and the clamoring has reached and unheard of cricket like level forcing me back from the depths of (similar to a) writer’s block. Course, it was more like a lack of proper motivation, but that is all behind me now. I think, and I say that with some trepidation, that the inspirational story of Ricky Bobby has motivated me like I haven’t been motivated in quite some time. So get ready for some scintillating commentary on tough controversial topics as well as biting social commentary! So, where to begin…

This morning, I had a somewhat entertaining exchange with a co-worker:
The players:
MJ aka MJ
Coworker aka CW

MJ: Good morning, how was your weekend?
CW: Hello. My weekend was nice, thanks. That is a nice top you have on.
MJ: Er..
CW: Oh, do you call them tops?
MJ: No, this is a blouse.
CW: (chuckling) Yeah, sorry, it’s a shirt, I guess right?
MJ: No, it’s a Man-Blouse.
CW: A man-top, maybe?
MJ : A He-Top or Man-Blouse, I think.

I had a good chuckle.

BTW, I’m still looking for some suitably masculine Man-Capri’s, you know, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

vikkitikkitavi said...

They're called manpris.

Terri said...

I like to call them shpants. Short pants.