Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some Things I Do Not Get

1) Why is Dancing with the Stars covered on ESPN? Listen, Emmit (my girlfriend in college used to call Emmit Smith, Bubba. Amazingly, I thought it was cute and not extremely annoying) Smith may be the NFL’s all time leading rusher, but once you don the puffy shirt, pal, you don’t get to be covered by an all sports channel.
2) Why do people buy big metal scrotums and hang them from the trailer hitch on the back of their trucks? Have you seen this phenomenon? It amazes me that grownups think this is an acceptable car accessory.
3) Why is NBC’s Heroes ‘sweeping the country?’ Seriously, the show is poorly acted, has a cheese factor that is immeasurable, and accept for the hot mom who occasionally ‘goes bad’, has not one single interesting person. Yet, I can’t stop watching it! Speaking of TV, is Boston Legal utterly fascinating or is it just me? Current Top 5 TV programs:
a. Boston Legal
b. Studio 60 (for you, vikk)
c. Scrubs
d. House
e. Smallville
4) How can John Stewart’s fake news cast be more informative than real news? Ok, this on I do get, but I was running out of ‘things I don’t get’… that’s one of the problems with being uber smart.

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

#2 - To make up for their own, small and insignificant scrotums.

Boston Legal rules! Show Me The Money... not so much.